Diversity & Inclusion Program Launch
Client: Global Fortune 500 company (employer)
Project: Diversity & Inclusion program launch
Scope: Develop and execute a multi-channel communications strategy to enhance and equip the enterprise for more effective diversity and inclusion. Required close coordination with leadership and employee resource group (ERG) members. Key elements included the following:
- Create communications strategy and plan.
- Ensure ERG development of on-brand logos and group identities.
- Create brochures, intranet sites, web content, event communications and presentation materials.
- Write scripts for launch videos featuring executives and ERG members.
- Prepare executive team and ERG messaging.
- Design intranet site and create or edit submitted content; manage content in concert with assigned ERG members.
- Create web content (including SEO).
Outcome: Launch generated interest across the employee base. The program remains in place, has added ERGs and has moved focus more onto inclusion. Many key messages initially developed remain in place on company’s website.